Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Back to the usual

After a brief flirtation with a new position we are back to an old favorite: spoons. I'm happy with a little variety now and again, and once in a while he gets it into his head that the latest position is the best. Sooner or later he always wants to return to one of the two familiar ones. But there is something comforting about that, and what it lacks in novelty actually more than makes up for in closeness, for me at least. He holds me tight, I'm relaxed and we make love gently. It may not always scale the heights of passion but late at night when you're both that tired it's such a nice way to end the day before the lights go out.

5 comments:

  1. you dont try doggy, or straddling him? those are my two faves. kinda sitting back in his lap is great too, with my arm hooked over his neck so he can lean forward and kiss me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggy, yes. Straddle, no. He's not big on kissing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like this - you can get some deep penetration and make it last too. And who wants to rush anal??? My girlfriend also likes this and finds it the most comfortable position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do this position most of the time. You're right in that you can get deep, or not much at all depending on how much I pull up my legs. At times it is almost like kneeling or doggy on my side.

      Delete
  4. Missionary, legs behind her head. We have to be able to kiss, and that ass is served up like a Thanksgiving turkey. She loves the deep penetration.

    ReplyDelete