Monday, October 14, 2013

The no movement method

On a whim recently my husband wanted to see if I could get him to orgasm simply by flexing and squeezing internally while he is in my ass. He was determined it must be possible because he had read about it somewhere (OK, really, you read it somewhere on the internet?!). Now we've tried a few times and while we've had fun experimenting and I've no doubt done wonders for my muscle tone in that area, we have not achieved success.

Not that it doesn't feel nice to both of us, but it just isn't sufficient stimulation to get him there.

Anyone else had any luck? It doesn't seem possible.

4 comments:

  1. We've tried. It can't be done I don't think as a penis doesn't have so many nerves sensitive to pressure. Sure, it'll enhance pleasure to be squeezed when you have actual sex but the nerves are made to react to friction from lateral movement.

    Not so for your ass. That has thousands of nerves for feeling pressure so should feel pretty good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it work? I must be doing something wrong as eventually he goes soft in there without movement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this could be done, I think it could be done in spoon position on the left sides. If the penis is long enough and the woman is comfortable and experienced enough to do so, in this position you can gently and carefully press the penis into the bend at the end of the rectum leading to the (her) left. This means a slight angle downward toward the bed as you lay behind your partner. My wife has recently been able to let me in this deep a few times and it is mind warping pleasure. I could probably reach orgasm with only pulsating my head in that spot for an extended period, but she prefers the motion of gentle stroking to reach her orgasm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the position we tried. We'll try again some time. My husband has reported it is a different sensation at depth but I have even less control there than the entrance. Would a little rocking be cheating?

      Delete