Saturday, June 15, 2013

Something a little different

Last night I took the advice of one of my readers, suggesting to DH we change from the usual position. Now he's a real man of habit so this switch wasn't exactly done with much enthusiasm. For the most part he likes to be behind me because he likes to be in control..and for the view, of course. Now mostly I don't mind as part of the fun is the submission, after all, but I'd got an idea and for once was determined to carry it out.

I can't remember the last time I went on top, but now I've had a reminder I'll be trying to persuade him more often. When we had done so in the past I was straddling him but lying over so we were face to face. This time, as per recommendations, it was more of a squat above him with my feet flat on the bed. Okay, so you can't get so much movement like this and it can get a little tiring on the legs, but for deep penetration it's very good. With the help of gravity and with your legs pulled up...wow. It was actually a strange sensation, almost a tickle as he slid way up inside. I had a tingling right up my spine the entire time. Another advantage, as we discovered is that in this position you can really work your internal muscles, by alternately pushing and pulling (like you're trying to hold something in).

Verdict: Can be hard work, and don't expect a lot of movement. We found we had to grind against each other more than thrust. However, I felt totally full and he loved being able to get inside as far as he was able.

7 comments:

  1. I love that position too! it shortens the curve of the rectum so your man might be able to enter your colon, or at least tickle the entrance, which is a really sensitive feeling! I love it when my boy comes up there, it feels so deep inside, and doesnt seem to come back out, I think i just absorb it and i like the idea of absorbing his essence like that, so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...so that's what that feeling is! Very slight but feels nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I'm commenting though I'm following your blog since the past few months.
    I cannot see exactly which position you are talking about and I am interested in this effect on the curve of the rectum. It has often been a barrier to deep anal penetrations...

    ReplyDelete
  4. French Lover, the man lies on his back. The woman squats over him facing towards his head. She stays upright with her feet flat on either side of him. She lowers her ass onto him, her knees pointing outwards. Good exercise for the thighs! You can't get much movement before you tire so perhaps one to finish off with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know at the time you replied that your girlfriend finds anal sex uncomfortable. I've just re-read this post and realized this position may be ideal for you two. She'd be on top which gives her control, plus with the deep penetration you don't really need to move that much - just gently rock against each other is all it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My most favorite anal position: me laying on my side with my knees bent & then he enters from above, like missionary style. It hits a spot that makes me squirt & it is so powerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the one you mean. Not one we do often but I seem to remember he gets pretty deep like that. Mmmm, you've got me thinking now :)

      Delete