Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend surprise

He does sometimes surprise, my man of habit. And more often than usual recently. I must find out if there's something on his mind.

This time, after a very long massage for yours truly, he wanted me to remain in position face down on the bed. Now there's one we hadn't done in a long time. Basically, it's an inverse missionary where you lie on your front with your legs spread and he lies on top.

Now, this is not a position for very deep penetration, though it does help if you put a pillow or something under your hips to raise them a little. It is also not one where you have much (if any) opportunity to play with yourself in the front. I wouldn't want to be doing this all the time, but it has advantages; it forces him to be slow and gentle and I really enjoy the feel and weight of his body along along my back. The only problem was that as he rolled off to fall asleep I was just starting to get excited but instead was having to make a visit to the bathroom :(

4 comments:

  1. yes this position is more of a challenge if you still occasionally stimulate your clit. however i find it exciting in that it blocks me from doing so, so I have to rely on the anal pleasure alone, which makes me feel more naughty as well (and that increases my pleasure in the end! :)

    Maybe he should masturbate before or earlier in the day so he lasts longer, as I agree, it's a slow build up when Im completely anal only (without even my clit being stimulated), sometimes 30 minutes! Need my boy to last that long at least!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is a strange pleasure to be found in the denial of pleasure. Not that it was bad at all, and even without the clitoral stimulation the feeling was building nicely. To be honest I don't mind sometimes if it is just him that gets his way - it is still fun but for different reasons.

      Delete
  2. It is a rather sensual position, for sweet and long caresses.
    I completly agree with Mattie. The time a man can last, and how he would be able to do it twice or more... is a matter of training ;)

    And training requires communication! You should be able to adress his sexual performance as a challenge. A fun one, for instance.

    As an ex told me, you may say "Lately, I feel my body requires more sex" and explains that "more" means more often and longer!

    Communication got your couple to where it is now, with the "anal only" path. Now it should serve your pleasure as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really I don't have a problem with his performance. He behaves and so gets his little rewards!

      And to be fair, I don't think it has to be equal every time. Sometimes it's about him - sometimes me.

      Delete