Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why the blog?

This needs some explanation.

Since my first boyfriend back in my teens I've been enjoying anal sex. First occasionally, in my first two relationships and then when I became married it became increasingly regular, such was my husbands love of it.

To me, this particular sexual act has always been special, loving and intimate; it brings me close to my lover in a unique way. Perhaps it is the blend of surrender, submission and that slight lack of control. When I allow a man into my ass I feel this heady combination of vulnerability, yet simultaneously safe and loved. Giving such a private part of yourself is deeply arousing, as is seeing and hearing the reaction of your partner. Knowing that he wants that from you and that you can provide that pleasure for him is an enormous turn-on and empowering.

This is not to say that I don't enjoy the physical aspects of anal intercourse. I do, but I found nearly every other website out there which touches on the subject very one dimensional. Nearly all of them are written from the male point of view (where are you girls?) and are mostly how-to's or other articles with a similar focus.

So primarily, I wanted to create a blog which would celebrate this still largely unspoken and unappreciated act of love from the perspective of couples and women rather than the usual audience.

Now, I know I am unusual. Many people have a very contradictory point of view, and I realise that is mainstream. But in recent years I've sensed a slow change in attitudes, with more information and as people gently explore the sexual possibilities.

That brings me to the second purpose. To help people realize that they are not alone in liking anal sex, that it is nothing to be ashamed of. Perhaps we can share our experiences together.

Now to the last reason for starting the blog. As I stated, my husband and I have anal sex very often, more so than vaginal intercourse. My poor husband was hooked from day one (I was the first girl he ever had that way) and I must admit I didn't put up much resistance to his relentless pestering to get into my ass-hole. Now we've been married six years vaginal intercourse has gradually been on the way out, and my husband asked me recently why we even still did it at all any more. Well, I could see where he was headed! I hadn't even thought about it, but with the idea planted and curiosity piqued I thought I'd see if we were the only ones. Eventually I found a blog about a couple with their anal only lifestyle  along with (to judge from the comments) a small number of other couples who have also chosen this, and are apparently happy to have done so. That was all I could find, so if we really are a rare sort or if there is a much larger community keeping their heads down remains to be seen.

Of course, my husband didn't take much persuasion (duh!). The truth be told I'm very pleased to be seeing him so excited and at this stage I really don't think I'm going to be missing anything.

I welcome any feedback from other couples with similar experiences or lifestyle or if you are just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment