Thursday, October 18, 2012

Anal aesthetics

When I'm talking about intimacy I talking about a feeling; a state of mind. Many things can bring about that special closeness. When you feel relaxed and confident in yourself and your body it's easier to attain that greater sexual bond.

Which brings me around to how a woman's most intimate parts look. We don't always see it. But I've spent many an hour examining 'down below' with a mirror (weird I know) and can appreciate what a man might see. Lets face it, the vulva is not the most attractive thing in nature. We can shave it, or even these days resort to labiaplasty, but in the end it is still really strange looking; "thrown together by a blind man out of the spare parts" as one of my friends put it. We can try and be kind about it but the reality is that it doesn't look that great.

Now, head down an inch lower. By contrast the anus is really neat looking. A simple puckered dimple. Not complicated like its nearby cousin. Beautiful, you could say.

No wonder the men I've known have had such an enduring, curious and intense interest in my ass-hole. When they spend hours playing, stroking and licking me there I can understand them full well.


No comments:

Post a Comment