Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Since last time

I'm all too well aware I haven't been very active in updating this blog. In part it is the usual personal life/workload that gets in the way.

Partly, because you need to be inspired to get the urge to write. And mostly life has been moving along uneventful, and without anything much to report that is relevant here. I do have one or two ideas, but they will require a bit more thought and time as well as being dependent on news from another person. More on that another time.

The other reason is, to be completely honest, is that I was getting a little disheartened by some emails and comments. The really weird one's I haven't published, but you can see for yourselves some of the things on the Q&A. Yes, I realize I left it open to all kinds of question, but I was hoping for a mostly mature and intelligent response. I'm not saying it was all bad, but some of the later comments started to see the quality and seriousness degenerate...

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, but what else were you expecting? People sometimes are strange ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I should know. Some people are very strange, but the freedom of the internet makes them stranger still.
      Do people reveal their true natures do you think when given the cloak of anonymity? Or just prone to going a bit too far?

      Delete
    2. If you met, say, a drunk on the streets and he called you names (even nasty ones), it would surely be an unpleasant experience, but probably the day after you wouldn't think too much about it. The "cloak of anonymity" real effect is that a comment here is just a comment, and you can't really see if it's from a sensible person or from a total slob...

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenny, this is sad to read that. But to be quite honnest, this is not surprising.
    Even if there is not a hatred as strong as you would have on a gay blog... anal sex is still some kind of a taboo. So people tend to be aggressive about people who tries to break taboos.

    As for questions & answers... I have said on the anal only forum that "this is Internet". Basically, you can not change people, that's who they are. And if their comments or ideas are disheartened you, you should stop. Enjoying making a blog is very important.

    However, I do enjoy reading your blog, because this is still one of the few place on Internet where I could read the life of a woman who enjoys anal sex, lives happily in love, and is willing to discuss about it. I would be sad if you stop, but I could understand this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was probably having a bad day :)
      Sometimes you rise above the stupidity, sometimes not.
      Lets just wait and see where this leads.

      Delete
    2. I would be interested to have your point of view on some subject that could have been discusses on the anal only forum ;)

      Delete