Saturday, January 19, 2013

Too much of a good thing.

Ouch.

Ok, so I'm an outspoken advocate for anal sex. I think its fun, intimate, sensuous and (for me at least) a  pleasurable and appealing alternative to regular lovemaking. I think it perfectly safe when practised sensibly, and when experienced and with a good understanding partner can be done as often as you like.

Well, everything has its limits.

So, I don't know if its hormonal or what but I was feeling seriously horny all week. Of course DH is never one to turn me down so it turned out that he was lucky enough to get between my cheeks every night last week.

And that's not all.

Sometime last night he woke me wanting a second round. I shouldn't have but I was feeling very sleepy and knew the hard prodding on my asshole wasn't going to go away till he was happy. I was vaguely aware of being lubed up then he slipped inside. It actually felt pretty good at the time (even though this was mostly for his benefit) with him up close behind me as I lay on my side. What is a well known fact is that once guys have cum once (as he'd done earlier) they can usually last considerably longer. Oops.

He must have been working away slowly for more than half an hour before I felt him pulse. He withdrew slowly but for the first time in a while I was definitely feeling delicate back there.

Tonight I promise myself a night off.

Really.

3 comments:

  1. Recover soon Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was incredible. i would do anything to find a girl like you or trade places with your husband

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll find most women will be receptive to some kind of anal stimulation. Just take your time and always be gentle.

    ReplyDelete